This nifty rug is a perfect example of why we should all be a BIT more grateful to be alive in 2020! This machine washable, zero slipping on hard wood floors, soft and OH so stylish rug is one of a kind.
It comes with two pieces:
1. a rug pad that has a grippy bottom so you never have to worry about it slipping on hardwood or laminate floors. (Note: it is slightly smaller than the rug and slips into its corners also- so it never shows!).
2. The top piece AKA the actual rug!
See my video of exactly how you should NOT assemble it below! (…seriously, don’t be a hero – just read the instructions woman 😂)
Feb. 14th, 2020
Update: it is now March 15th and we have officially been the proud owners of this rug for a full month! With two doggies who love to play in our soil and a grass covered dog park, 2 humans who very much forget to take off their shoes at the door and LOVE sitting on the floor/all over the living room to enjoy TV – my husband and I truly love this rug!
The Tea… it’s Spilt.
- It’s hardly dirty and, for real, we REALLY have been bad about taking off our shoes whilst trekking from the front door to the backdoor of the patio behind me. So, bravo! 👏
- No doggy hair has stuck to this rug! With this particular pattern I was concerned with our TWO black haired dogs who shed constantly, there was bound to be speckles of black hair all over the white checks… Nope! Nada!
- I cannot get over that I am able to casually wash it without an issue and it feels like I have a new piece of furniture every time!
- It DOES NOT SLIP!!! Not at all! And this is 2 dog, nightly zoomies tested with 100% rate of no slippage whatsoever.
- I wish it were cushier! I know that may seem silly but I love a good soft cloud-like feel while scooting to the couch.
- It’s not super soft. OK OK, AGAIN, I KNOW; maybe this is not your first priority is selecting your new rug but to me, I wish it were more velvety!
- The price point. I understand rugs are an investment and your paying for practicality i.e. it looks like an artisan genuinely expensive piece but you can toss it in the washer no prob., I get that. My frustration comes with this being such an inventive item that the market space is lacking any variety of items to compete with it. I.e. I don’t really have any other option than to save up $400 for a rug I’m able to wash as easily as my gym clothes. It’s just a principle thing, I guess..?..!?
Alright, I frickin’ LOVE this rug. I need to be completely real about that. I hereby grant Ruggable’s overall rating on the:
Yo You Literally Need to Buy This How Did You Even Live So Long Without It scale, a :
👉🏼Go buy the one you’ve been eyeing like, NOW!
👉🏼You’re likely not going to regret it! (I dk- I hope you won’t but also like you could hate it I DON’T KNOW YOUR LIFE)
👉🏼The only thing is it IS kind of pricey but just like anything else you freaking had to save up for but WORTH EVERY PENNY. A Ruggable Rug is kind of like your first pair of Lululemon’s cropped Wunderunder leggings… if you know you know. THIS IS WORTH IT. AND VERY THOSE LEGGINGS BUT IF THEY WERE A RUG. Ya dig?
There you have it, my very own pair of pennies.
Mull it over.
Talk it out.
If you’re on the market for a rug, for that favorite common space of yours or maybe just need a piece to brighten up your master bed, I encourage you to take a peak before leaping down that pricey market!
Please feel free to share your own experience with Ruggable in the comments below.
Thank you for stopping by!