HAHA I mean HEY! Too soon for sexy, right? Anywho.
The pictures above are from December 5th, 2017. Exactly one month ago (yesterday!).I struggle with cystic acne and the first set of pictures, I am here to tell you my face literally hurt. All the time. It was inflamed and I was so self-conscious going anywhere without any type of make up on. What you are about to see, are pictures from precisely 30 days afterwards, and how my skin has improved.
For someone with porcelain skin, maybe it’s not perfect, but for me, it’s a drastic improvement. Curology is a 5 ⭐️ product all of the way through. It’s a subscription that appoints you a personal PA that is a specialist in Dermatology. If you are anything like me and hate leaving the house (not all of the time but just a lot of the time, because I’m a lazy American, OKAY) then going to the Dermatologist in your free time sounds like something close to a nightmare. This service is wonderful for a couple of different reasons:
- You don’t need to leave the house to buy it.
- Your first month is $5.00.
- Your subsequent months are $25.00 for the unique solution that they’ll change depending on how your skin is responding.
- YOU GET A FREE AIR HEAD WITH YOUR BOTTLE. EVERY MONTH. I’M NOT JOKING. IT’S AMAZING.
- Your PA is available 100% of the time for you to talk with, send pictures to, and adjust your treatment with.
- The community is amazing. Check out Curology’s website to be flooded with support and people just like you, who are struggling, and winning their battle with acne.
I love this product so much. My PA has told me that it takes a little longer than a month to work but my FACE DOESN’T HURT. And that my friends, is priceless.